Former Location –
Originally known simply as RCA Studios, the studio became famous in the late 50’s and early 60’s for being a part the “Nashville Sound.”
Elvis Presley recorded over 250 songs here and Roy Orbison, The Everly Brothers, Roger Miller, Willie Nelson and other famous country stars have recorded in this historic studio as well.
Other Notable Artists That Recorded At RCA Studio B include:
- Poems, Prayers & Promises by John Denver
- Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn & Jones Ltd. by The Monkees
- Rockin’ by The Guess Who
- The Youngbloods/ Earth Music/ Elephant Mountain by The Youngbloods
- All I Have to Do is Dream by The Everly Brothers
- Gentle on My Mind by John Hartford
- Only the Lonely by Roy Orbison
RCA Studio B closed its doors on Aug. 17, 1977 and was donated to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in 1992. Currently, the studio hosts a variety of school groups and educational programs.
RCA Studio B At The Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum
30 Music Square W
Nashville TN 37203