Pinks was started by Paul and Betty Pink in 1939 with a pushcart they purchased for $50, with money they borrowed from Betty’s mother.
Everybody who has ever loved a good hot dog has been here. A lot of them have their head shots up on the wall of the open kitchen curb side stand.
Pink’s Hot Dogs
709 North La Brea Ave
Los Angeles CA 90038